Monday 6 August 2012



Geometric Jewellery 

There's a large part of me that never left my little emo / punk stage that I went through in my youth and I think my obsession with the jewellery here is just the.. sophisticated evolution of that phase, if you will, the nod of recognition to my younger, khol-eyed self. 




The little studs are from H&M and I love the way they tip their hat to the trend without being full on dangerous.

The luuuurvly dangling ones on the left are from Topshop. Slightly more... eyecatching / statement making than I'd normally go for, but I love pearls, I love gold and I love the triangle style that a lot of jewellery has taken on recently - so these are clearly the earrings for me.

The black and gold diamond shaped ones are also from Topshop and, again, they're a little more eye-catching than I normally go for but I love how bold they are with a fair amount of classiness and sophistication thrown in, so in the shopping bag they went!

What's your favourite jewellery trend at the moment?

~ A


No comments:

Post a Comment